The inaugural BlizzConline 2021 event is over, and there were quite a few highlights for Blizzard fans to celebrate! First and foremost, of course, the news about World of Warcraft and Diablo are the absolute blast, but there's also a lot of cool information aside from that. We summarize everything important for you in this article! Attention! BlizzConline isn't over yet, and we're following the important panels for you! Accordingly, we'll be updating this article regularly so you don't miss anything!
World of Warcraft
In 2021, there will not only be WoW Live servers and WoW Classic servers, but also WoW Burning Crusade Classic servers. World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic is now officially "a thing" and of course comes with all the amenities that WoW's first expansion brought with it. In Shadowlands news, an impressive and dramatic cinematic shows us what the dungeon master is up to: he wants to hunt down the leaders of the pacts, with an Anduin Wrynn under his control. Features of WoW Patch 9.1: Chains of Domination include flying in the Covenant Lands, the 10-boss raid Sanctum of Domination, and the new Korthia Maw Zone and Tazavesh mega dungeon.
- To the announcement of WoW: Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic: Tough bosses, Pala Seal for all, early access new races
- Interview about Burning Crusade Classic
- The five phases of Burning Crusade Classic
- (NEW) How to sign up for the Burning Crusade Classic beta
- (NEW) WoW Classic and WoW BCC - how it works with servers and characters
- To the announcement of WoW: Shadowlands Patch 9.1 - Chains of Domination
- WoW Patch 9.1: Raid, flying, pacts - the WoW panel summary
- (NEW) Sylvanas as raid boss, Anduin and Patch 9.1 - Interview
- What to expect in the raid Sanctum of Domination
- What to expect in the mega dungeon Tazavesh
- Armor sets in the new raid have a legendary look
- Riding will be enabled in the Maw
- The community mount Wandering Doom
- Two Charity Pets Coming to WoW
WoW Patch 9.1: Chains of Domination Cinematic Trailer - King's Grail World of Warcraft from€14.99
The four known classes of Diablo 4 are joined by a fifth heroine, the huntress, who was introduced in an impressive (and bloody) cinematic with some gameplay scenes. If you want to sweeten the wait for Diablo 4 with adventures in Diablo 2, be sure to check out the trailer for Diablo 2 Resurrected. The HD remaster of Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction looks really good - and is still coming to consoles in 2021!
- On the announcement of Diablo 4: The Huntress
- PvP, Open World, and the Huntress in Diablo 4
- To the announcement of Diablo 2 Resurrected
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: What's New, What's Staying the Same?
- (NEW) Sign up now for the Diablo 2 Resurrected technical alpha
Diablo 4: The Huntress in a brilliant cinematic trailer
The Year of the Griffin begins in Blizzard's free-to-play collectible card game. Accompanying that with some core set changes and the introduction of quasi-Hearthstone classics, as well as the introduction of a new game mode, Mercenary Mode. On top of that, there's the brand new expansion Forged in the Barrens, which focuses on Horde heroes. Up for some Barrens chat? Get on it!
- See the announcement for Hearthstone: Year of the Griffin and Forged in the Barrens
- To the Year of the Griffin - all Phase 1 content
- (NEW) Details on Mercenary Mode and the Stache Liver Tribe - Interview
WoW: Burning Crusade Classic: The official goosebumps trailer World of Warcraft from€14.99
In honor of Blizzard's 30th birthday, some of the developer's classics are returning to the big stage. With the Blizzard Arcade Collection, not only The Lost Vikings, but also Rock N Roll Racing and Blackthorne are celebrating a comeback. Remastered and modernized, Blizzard's three early works are coming to Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in addition to PC. Sweet.
- On the announcement of the Blizzard Arcade Collection
Surprisingly, there was no news at all about Overwatch 2. Maybe that will change as the event panels continue.Support buffed - it'll only take a minute. Thanks!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertising: Order World of Warcraft now at Amazon Go to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 3