Update from August 12:
Blizzard has published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from August 11. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from August 11:
Already yesterday, the Blizzard developers had implemented a whole series of hotfixes in preparation on the WoW live servers, which were activated with today's ID change:
- PvP buffs for Mistcasters, Hunters and Warlocks - German Patch Notes
- Nerfs for Dungeons and Sanctum on August 11 - German Patch Notes
In addition, there were more bug fixes and adjustments last night for WoW (buy now € 14.99 ): Shadowlands. Thus, the developers have buffed the enemies in the PvP brawl K.I.nderspiel, who has mastered the third chapter of the Korthia campaign, now finds more points for the grappling hook to get faster to the Archive of Secrets, and there was a correction for the quest Tazavesh: Hard Business. Also, you should no longer be unable to turn in the "Doorway in the Dark" quest to Thrall and Jaina after completing the cutscene.
Below you can read the official patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has released the German patch notes, we will update this post. Hotfixes are updates made server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW hotfixes on August 11, 2021 - Patch Notes
Korthia and the Maw
- Added new grappling hook points connecting the southwestern part of the Seeker's Quorum to the Archive of Secrets Island in the south.
- Developer Commentary: These grappling hook points will become available once Chapter 3 is completed in Korthia and will allow players to get to the Archive without having to return to the Fledder Wing in the Keeper's Refuge.
- Tormentors of Torghast will now appear at their destination 5 minutes after the zone announcement for the event.
- Enemies in the A.I. game are now stronger.
- Fixed a bug where the quest "Tazavesh: Hard Business" could not be submitted if the instance was reset after completing Myza's Oasis.
- Thrall and Jaina are now ready to submit "Passage in the Dark" to them after the video sequence is complete.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Read also these interesting stories 1
WoW TBC Classic: Will Phase 2 bring another player boost?We tell you how busy the servers were in the first ID of TBC Classic Phase 2. 0
WoW: Bonus week for PvP Battlegrounds starting September 29thWoW PvP Battlegrounds Bonus Week kicks off on September 29th and invites you to join in the fun of battling for experience points and badges of honor. 1
WoW: Classic Ashran - PvP Brawl starting September 29thWoW PvP Brawl: Starting on September 29th, it's off to a classic variation of the Warlords of Draenor battleground Ashran. Here's all the info! 01:00WoW
: Official Video Preview of Mega Dungeon Tazavesh World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0