Update from 16:56:
Blizzard has published the German patch notes of the January 22 hotfixes. We have updated the message accordingly.
You know it: new day, new hotfixes for World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € ). This time, the bug fixes from the developers revolve around a handful of instances (including Castle Nathria), the priest, the Shadowlands character boost on the hunter and an achievement"I don't know what I was expecting".
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from January 22, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Dark Animus health for the "I Don't Know What I Expected" achievement now scales with raid size.
- Fixed a bug where using a Shadowlands character upgrade could cause hunters to no longer have access to their companions.
- The Night Fae ability "Kind Fairy" no longer reduces the cooldown of "Shadow Spirit" when one of the cosmetic glyphs of this ability is active.
- The PvP talent Great Fade will no longer immediately cancel when the ability is used immediately after a combat action.
Dungeons & Raids
- Nathria Castle
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused player characters to be cast with Voracious Miasma twice by Dread Smolderers.
- The Andre Side
- Inquisitors of Nathria now appear in more locations around the center of the dungeon after the time of a mythic keystone with the Pride affix has expired.
- Wailing Sorrow of Mythresh, Claws of Heaven now no longer pulls player characters closer after the ability is interrupted by a haunted urn.
- The Mists of Tirna Scithe
- The Illusionary Vulpin summoned by Catch Game is now immune to Death Grip and Disorient abilities to ensure fixation on a target works as intended.
- The Spires of Ascension
- The visual screen effect of 'Blinding Light' is now less glaring and abrupt.
- The Theater of Pain
- Portals and butcher hooks are now easier to click when surrounded by player characters and companions.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to continue to offer buffed free of charge in the future in the usual form.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl starting August 18WoW PvP Brawl: As of August 18, we'll be heading into a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground. Here's the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs poll on Phase 2 raidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race in TBC Classic Phase 2 will be rated. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The finding of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5. 02:18WoW
: Mythic Dungeon International - Shadowlands 2021 trailer. World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0