Update from 16:00:
The German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from January 28 are here. We have updated the message accordingly.
The expansion World of Warcraft Shadowlands is live, and the next bug fixes and adjustments were delivered today in the form of hotfixes.
Below you can read the official patch notes. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch. The full version 9.0.2 patch notes for Shadowlands can be found in this article. Blizzard has published the list of currently known issues here.
WoW: Shadowlands Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes from January 28, 2021
- The cooldown of the legendary effect Reign of Endless Kings will now no longer complete when casting God's Shield.
- The buff from Nadjia's Soulbound ability Adventurous can now no longer be removed by right-clicking on the effect icon. Nothing will stop her from being risky.
Dungeons & Raids
- Nathria Castle
- Silt Fist
- Protective paladins that block Giant Fists now trigger the damage effect of the Holy Shield talent.
- Silt Fist
- Fixed a bug where souls were not released from their stone dungeons when a companion took the final blow.
- Shapeshifting now frees Druids from the slowing effect of the Spiritual Willbreakers' Break Resolve ability.
- Fixed a bug where the visual ground effect of Dungeon Master's Eye: Soul Woge was not visible when the Projected Textures option was disabled in System Preferences.
- Fixed a bug where tooltips and highlighting for Scheme Dogs outside of the Hunt: Scheme Dogs event indicated that they were part of the hunt.
More information, specials and videos about World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € )can be found on our WoW theme page.Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to continue to offer buffed free of charge in the future in the usual form.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl starting August 18WoW PvP Brawl: As of August 18, we'll be heading into a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground. Here's the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs poll on Phase 2 raidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race in TBC Classic Phase 2 will be rated. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The finding of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5. 02:27WoW
: Shadowlands season 1 survival guide (trailer). World of Warcraft from€14.99 02:16WoW
: Shadowlands - Feature Trailer Introduces New Expansion World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Norbert Rätz
Player of Games, 3D/Artist ("animago Award"-winner), Social Media Manager (cert.) and Online Editor Something missing in the article? From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0