Last night saw the biggest hotfix package for World of Warcraft since the end of July. For one, the designers added death gates in the Sanctum of Domination to help you traverse the raid instance. Secondly, they had prepared a whole bunch of bug fixes, for various classes, for raid boss Sylvanas Windrunner, for the quest "Prisoner of Morningrock" and more.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has released the German patch notes, we will update this post. Hotfixes are updates made server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes from 06. August 2021 - Patch Notes
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue that caused Blood Moon (PvP Talent) to fail to grant the Demon Hunter leech.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Demon Hunter from gaining Fury/Pain with Consume Magic.
- Earth and Fire spirits now properly remove themselves from crowd-control effects when the Storm spirit activates effects such as Gladiator's Medallion.
- Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord Ability) will no longer remove itself after a short duration on some targets such as target dummies.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord Ability) from refunding a charge when targets die after being affected by the ability multiple times.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian Ability) from granting the proper duration to Envenom when consumed.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Added death gates to assist in traversing through the Sanctum of Domination.
- Painsmith Raznal
- Fixed an issue that caused hunter's Feign Death to remove the visual of Shadowsteel Chains for other players.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Wailing Arrow and Black Arrow should no longer fail to cast on targets who become invisible.
- Fixed an issue that caused the portal from Throne of the Damned to The Pinnacle of Domination to be active during the encounter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Mawforged Goliath's Aura of Violence to apply to player pets and guardians.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that caused some players actively engaging in combat inside the Robodrome from being zapped by the anti-exploit starting area lasers.
- "The Dawnkeep Prisoner" quest is no longer required for completing The Unseen Guests chapter of the Chains of Domination campaign.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where Reinforced: Commanding was applied on unintended targets. The buff should now only apply to nearby enemies friendly to each Elite creature.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 1
WoW TBC Classic: Will Phase 2 Bring Another Player Boost?We reveal how busy the servers were in the first ID of TBC Classic Phase 2. 0
WoW: Bonus week for PvP Battlegrounds starting September 29thWoW: The bonus week for PvP Battlegrounds begins on September 29th and invites you to cheerful battles for experience points and honor badges. 1
WoW: Classic Ashran - PvP Brawl starting September 29thWoW PvP Brawl: Starting on September 29th, it's off to a classic variation of the Warlords of Draenor battleground Ashran. Here's all the info! 00:59WoW
: Sanctum of Domination Raid Trailer Preview World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 1