In their efforts to bring WoW up to today's standards, the developers are removing a large number of jokes and flirting phrases that characters say in World of Warcraft with patch 9.1.5 of WoW. A first list in English shows which sayings your characters will no longer utter in the future.
Removed jokes and flirting sayings in patch 9.1.5 of WoW
Blood elf male
- Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Blood elf female
- So I went to this troll spa the other day and I wound up with dreadlocks and a frigging bone in my nose! I mean come on! Who PAYS for that?
- So you mean I'm stuck with this hair color?!
- Is that a mana wyrm in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- Normally, I only ride on epic mounts... But, let's talk.
Blood elf demon hunter male
- Are you sure you're not part-demon? I find myself wanting to stalk you.
- I hope you like tattoos, because they're permanent. If you don't believe me, you could try rubbing them off.
Blood elf demon hunter female
- Of course these are real. You...mean the tattoos, right?
Dark iron dwarf male
- Interested in joining the mile deep club?
- When we arrived here I lost many jewels that had been in my family for generations. If you could get your hands on my family jewels I would be deeply appreciative.
- Would you be offended if I said that you had a beautiful transgoto? The other one, that's not bad either.
- Yes, they are real, and they can cut glass.
- I want you to *lick and splat* my *gurgling noises* *slurping noises*
- Oh, I'm having a wardrobe malfunction! ('twang') Ooo, there's me hammer.
- You look pretty, I like your hair, here's a drink... Are you ready now?
- I must be asleep, 'cause you are a dream come true. Also, I'm slightly damp.
WoW TBC Classic: The Fortress of Storms in the raid preview
- No they're not real, but thanks for noticing.
- It's like my father always used to say: 'Shut up, and get out.'
- My Uncle has brass balls, no really!
- I give myself a Dutch oven pedicure every night. I've got no foot fungus at all. My toes are pristine.
- I'll have you know I can flatten steel with my thighs.
- I'd like to give a shout out to my boys in Gnomeregan. Keeping it real Big-T, Snoop-Pup and Little Dees. Y'all are short, but you're real, baby!
- Yeah. He told me to tie her up and do whatever I wanted to her... so I took her stereo!
- Ever rode a rocket before? Mine's huge.
- I like my women the way I like my fuses: Short, fast and ready to blow.
- I got what you need. *sound of zipper*
- I'm a modern goblin woman. Independent? I still let men do nice things to me. But I stopped giving them any credit.
- I'm a free spirit. I don't like to be tied down. What? You mean literally? Oh no... totally into that.
- Out of the way, you nobgoblin!
- I'm short and good with my hands... how can you resist?
- Is that your wallet? Or are you just glad to see me? Both I hope!
- So then, he asked me to go up on him!
High Mountain Tauren male
- Trust me... I have experience at exploring deep places.
High Mountain Tauren female
- Are you staring at my rack?
- You don't need to be from the Skyhorn tribe to join the mile high club.
- A guy walked up to me and said 'I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam!' and I said 'Relax man, you're too tense!'
- Why does everyone automatically assume I know tailoring and cooking?
- I like to fart in the tub.
Lightforged Draenei female
- Have you seen Prophet Velen's new dance? He calls it the 'Mac'Areena'!
- When in doubt... touch anything that glows.
- Let's go back to my ship and twist our nethers.
- I admire a soldier who can... remain... at attention.
- Why yes, I do have a vibrate setting! Why does everyone keep asking?
- I used to be a ten, but then I upgraded to an eleven.
WoW TBC Classic: The release trailer for Lords of Outland is here!
- Mmmm, I wanna tap that ley line.
- Is that an illusion in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- There's no area denial in this raid.
Night elf male
- I hope you're not afraid of snakes.
Night elf female
- Oh, look, I'm dancing again! (Darkly) I hope all your friends are enjoying the show...
- Sure, I've got exotic piercings.
- That armor looks good on you. It would look even better on my floor.
- Um... You look like a lady.
- What's estrogen? Can you eat it?
- Yeah, I would tap dat keg.
- Hey, hot stuff. Want to try breeding in captivity?
- Nice pants. What's the drop rate?
- Hey gorgeous. Wanna try crane position? Oh no... For you, monkey style.
- Oh, I've never done THAT before... Uh... You're not doing it right...
- Let me show you my kung fu grip.
- Homogenized? No way, I like the ladies.
- I know it seems strange, but I'm practically a cow. So why am I wearing leather?
- Free rides for the ladies.
- Y'know, older bulls really only have one function.
- One time I laughed so hard I milked all over the floor.
- I've got big, soulful eyes, long eyelashes and a wet tongue. What more could a guy want?
- I've got a shrunken head: I just came out of the pool.
- I heard if you cut off an extremity it'll regenerate a little bigger. Don't believe it.
- I like my women dumpy and droopy with halitosis.
- Want some of my jungle love?
- When enraged, and in heat, a female troll can mate over 80 times in one night. Be you prepared?
- Once you go dead, you never go back.
- Yes, they're REAL! They're not mine, but they're real!
- Us undead girls really know how to have a good time, because after all, what's the worst thing that could happen?
Source: wowhead.comSupportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "betterThe Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park could be improved. 6
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame storeHalf a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, it exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ...A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin? From Sebastian Glanzer
Absolute Blizzard Fanboy. Haters gonna hate Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 29