Are you also surprised how many bugs have landed in the classic World of Warcraft with the pre-patch of Burning Crusade Classic? From missing NPCs in the Alterac Valley to the absurdly high honor earnings on the first day to suddenly acting unfamiliar Naxx bosses or duplicate world buffs, there were a lot.
The good news is that the developers are still working on getting the client up to speed before the launch of the TBC expansion. Last night there were again a number of hotfixes to get one step closer to this goal. Most importantly, dodge scoring now correctly increases players' dodge chance again. There have also been minor bug fixes for Priests and Rogues, another bug fix for Naxxramas, and you can now learn the recipe for Dark Leather Boots from the Leatherworking trainers again. Oh, and there shouldn't be any problems with the Call to Weapons daily either.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has released the German patch notes, we'll update this post. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW TBC Classic: Hotfixes as of May 28, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Spirit of Redemption will now be able to heal allies inside effects like Smoke Bomb while they are also within its radius.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Fixed an issue where Dodge Rating was not affecting the player's chance to dodge attacks.
- Cheap Shot can once again be used on a target affected by Kidney Shot.
- Dungeons and Raids
- The damage from Shadow Fissure now properly aligns with the visual effect.
- Leatherworking trainers have remembered how to craft Dark Leather Boots and will now teach aspiring leatherworkers the recipe.
- Fixed an issue where Warbringers would sometimes not offer a Call to Arms daily quest to players if they completed a Call to Arms daily quest the previous day.
- Fixed an issue where the Filled Shimmering Vessel for the Horde quest "Claiming the Light" could not be obtained if your inventory is full.