At least since the leak of Blizzard itself, it's clear: After Vanilla WoW, The Burning Crusade will now also get a new edition. The official announcement of TBC Classic was only made now, in the course of the opening ceremony of BlizzCon Online 2021. Below we have summarized all the details known so far.
- The current WoW Classic servers will be expanded to include content from The Burning Crusade. At the same time, Blizzard plans to offer new "era realms" to which WoW Classic players can transfer their characters, who will continue to cavort only in the WoW Classic ecosystem.
- Those who want to dance at both parties will be able to do so as well. There will be a paid copy service that will allow you to copy your Classic character from the TBC Classic server and then transfer the clone to an era realm.
- Players who haven't played their character to level 60 in WoW Classic yet, but want to rock Outland, can take advantage of an optional level 58 character boost. This is expected to be available before the launch of Burning Crusade Classic. This boost will not be available on the Era realms or for the new races (Blood Elves and Draenei). Also, only one character per account may be levelled to 58. More details on pricing and availability will follow at a later date.
- TBC Classic (like WoW Classic) will receive multiple phases and not a progressive patch cycle (as some players had wished for).
- The Classic servers, whether TBC Classic or "era realms," will continue to be available to all World of Warcraft subscribers at no additional cost.
- We still have to wait for a concrete release date. TBC Classic is scheduled for release in 2021. The beta is supposed to start "soon".
Here's the info from the first WoW panel "What's next?", which focused solely on the implementation of TBC Classic (lots of surprises included):
- WoW: TBC Classic - tough bosses, Pala seal for all, early access new races.
And here you can see the announcement trailer for TBC Classic and some official screenshots from Blizzard:01:48
WoW: Burning Crusade Classic: The official goosebumps trailer World of Warcraft from€14.99 View all 7 images in the gallery
]How does itlook:
Are you guys looking forward to TBC Classic? Would you have liked to see a different setting for the implementation? Tell us in the comments.Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonRead also these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl starting August 18thWoW PvP Brawl: Starting on August 18, we'll be heading into a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground. Here is the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs Poll on Phase 2 RaidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race will be rated in TBC Classic Phase 2. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for Patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? Find from some dataminers raises hopes for patch 9.1.5. 02:46WoW
: Retro Trailer - Cinematic for The Burning Crusade World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the homepage to the gallery The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 17